Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Why oh WHY can't I read this language???

Another fabulous blogger, Nicole from Parlour, posted this fabulous picture:

And I just *had* to look at the rest of this fabulous house...







All photos via here and wouldn't it be great if I could actually *read* what it said??? (c:

The whole blog is in another language that I can't even *identify*, let alone read...but I'm just *swooning* over that last image...red laquered dresser with fabulous baubles...j'adore.

My son made up a word last week: Fangorgeous.

Yep.

And he patiently explained to me that "it's when something is really pretty, mom. It's english."

So I declare this home to be fangorgeous. At least that part is in English. (c:


AND....

I am over at Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers visiting the fantastic Natalie and dishing on my current obsessions like this...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love all of the colors :o)

Unknown said...

Fangorgeous . .. love it. Have a great day.

natasha {schue love} said...

That house is AWESOME!!! So fun! I'll have to jump over to check out Natalie's blog now! :)

DeAnn said...

I love the first pic, that wall is fangorgeous!