Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pot 'o Gold: Green Shoes

Blahniks, Loubies, and *GREEN*, OH MY!!!

I figured I would start off with my own personal faves in green: SHOES.






Could you just *DIE* over this print from etsy???  The prints of Linda Boucher's oil paintings are seriously the most FANTASTIC art I have found in a while. AMAZEBALLS.

I think I desperately need this print.

I am going positively *crazy* walking around my house trying to figure out a place to put this fab print...I think the hubbs would kill me if I tried to put it in our little boy's bathroom.

Blast. It's the perfect color. (c:

13 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Um me likey all those shoes. Now I need to go out and buy myself some green shoes. Love the Loubies:) and you need to find a way to smuggle that print in your house.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I *SO* agree with you, Natalie...he won't know what hit him! Mwah ha ha!

Sandy a la Mode said...

these shoes are amazing!! so perfect for st. paddy's day!!

Stephanie said...

Love the green shoes! Will have to get some...and of course not let husband know the full price. Oh the beauty of having a joint account and individual accounts!

Anonymous said...

perfect for st. patty's day!!!

xoxo Miss Neira

Dana Gastelum said...

Love them all! So sassy! :)

Whim Wham Life said...

Perfect spring time shoes! My favorite color is green, and I don't think I have anything green that I wear. I must fix this pronto. xoxo

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love them all! Perfect for spring :)

designchic said...

great shoes...heading to check the esty site with the gorgeous painting!!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, that painting is amazing. She is SO talented. I almost thought they were real shoes! I want them...I'd wear them!!

Punctuation Mark said...

love them!!! love that lime color!!!

Kellie Collis said...

Yummy color! Love the style of the second shoe! Enjoy the fabulous day, Kellie xx

Kristine - A Graceful Home said...

I heart pretty shoes! They can come live in my closet and I'll wear them tomorrow!