Monday, March 14, 2011

100???! What a great Monday!!!

This is how I feel.

Just happy!

Thanks so much to all of you for following on this crazy train and here's to more fun in the future!

Y'all are the bomb and I luv ya.

anthro
Emily A Clark


Are you noticing a theme?

I propose that in honor of St. Patty's day that this week is "going green"...but not the eco kind, the fabulous color kind. (c:

(Not that I don't think the other kind isn't important!)

Love the color, love the holiday...now gunna show it some love this week (c;

Happy Green Monday!!!

Don't you just *adore* that dress on Keira??? I heard that the silk was so delicate that she could barley move around in it and that she had to be sown into it! But that's just heresay. And random. (c:

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on 100 followers! Following you is fun! You are kinda comical:)

The Southland Life said...

Oh, love that green dress - she is rocking that dress/color! CONGRATS! on your 100 followers! I looove to follow!

Unknown said...

ya for 100 followers! oh my gosh! my book is beaaaaaaaaautiful! i am so happy! i am giving to my mother for her birthday! shh! dont tell!

mollymell said...

Good Monday Aubrey! Green is beautiful, and these images are very refreshing.

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Congrats on 100, girl! You deserve every follower and I am sure there are many more to come! I am going to follow your green lead and do a post on Thursday for St Pattys all about gorgeous greens! xoxo

Julie said...

Congrats Aubrey! Happy to be one of the recent ones. I absolutely lovee Keira's dress. In a champagne it would a stunning and mildly scandalous wedding dress.
I've been "pinning" green all weekend and have a feeling blogland will be a little bit greener all week!
~ Julie

Unknown said...

Oh congrats on a 100 followers- well done you!!

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

You always make me smile!!! Congrats my friend! I am all over green right now . . .and not just because I am Irish. In fact, I have work to do, but am sitting here staring at a lamp I might spray green. hehe

Unknown said...

Congrats!! The green is lovely, and if that's Keira's dress from Atonement, it is indeed stunning!

Bud and Leo said...

Yay for 100 & St. Patty's green :)

natasha {schue love} said...

YAY! Congratulations!!! We are both on the same page! Be sure to check out my little giveaway to celebrate! :)