Thursday, March 31, 2011

Okay, LET'S DO THIS THING!

What am I talking about you ask???

Why only the very most popular guest series to air on this blog!!!
(and for all of you thinking it, yes, it is the *only* guest series to air on this blog...)

The "How to make your home your own" series is back, baby! And it is HOTT.

Starting Monday April 2nd, we will have the pleasure of quenching our curiosity about some of our fave bloggers fabulous homes...

And they are *GOOD* ones...

Monday:

Nichole from Parlour



Tuesday:



Wednesday:

Sarah from La Maison Boheme


Thursday:

Carmel from Our Fifth House


Friday:

Ana from Home Styling


And if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting these lovely ladies, you are in for some interiors that will knock your socks off and impress the heck outta ya!

I {heart} talented bloggers...and their fabulous casas!

April 2nd. Booya.

25 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I can't wait. You had me at Booya. Love that word.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! I can't wait!

Bud and Leo said...

Can't wait! I need all of the home advice I can get ;)

Sarah Greenman said...

Looking forward to it!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ohh I can't wait!

Unknown said...

Should be great! Looking forward to it:)

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Looking forward to this!!

Unknown said...

Excited!!!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Oh good, I always love seeing other peoples homes! Much easier than walking around the city and peaking in to windows...

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I can't wait. Found your blog few weeks ago and have been loving it. I have been coming here every day.

Can I ask you a question? I am thinking of starting a design blog as well, do you have any suggestions? Also do you contact the bloggers to feature them on your blog? I tried looking for a more private way to contact you but I couldn't find one. You can contact me at mrmv21@yahoo.com. I would appreciate your input very much. Thanks.

Megan

Unknown said...

Great guests! Can't wait to read about them.

Julie said...

Love this series and can't wait to spy on others homes (in a completely non creepy way of course)!!

Abby M. Interiors said...

Booya is right! It's going to be fabulous!

Kelly-Marie said...

Should be great, looking forward to it.

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh exciting! Should be great! Can't wait :)

natasha {schue love} said...

How fun! Can't wait to see the series!!

A Vintage Vine said...

Looking forward to that!!! Great idea!

Beth Dunn said...

sounds fab!
xoxo
sc

That Girl in Pearls said...

Sounds wonderful! La Maison Boheme is fab. I'm sure this will be a great series!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
B.

That Girl in Pearls

Kristine - A Graceful Home said...

Yay! Looking forward to it! Love getting to see what other bloggers do inside their fab homes!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Yay, this is going to be fantastic, can't wait to read their posts.

Tatiana said...

Oh, I'm excited! Can't wait

Nichole Loiacono said...

oooooh, I'm excited too! I can't wait to see what everyone else has in store!

emily said...

I can't wait!

Michaela said...

How fun! I'm so excited. All these bloggers are awesome...just like YOU!