Saturday, March 19, 2011

Perfectly Lovely Greens...

These never made it into my posts but are perfectly LOVELY and wanted to share them as green's last hurrah...well, not really because I'm sure it will be around...I mean it doesn't just disappear after this blinkin' holiday, people, right?! (c:

Could you just *DIE* over this gorgeous necklace by Irene Jung??? I've been lusting over it *FOREVER* but the mister won't okay the $298 price tag. WHY NOT?!?!
All of her stuff is so stunning...Well, moving along...(c:


Gingham print ceiling? Check and double check. Fab.
Minty laquered walls are yummy.
And wrap that up and give it to a child on Christmas, 'cause we're done!

Megamind, anyone? Anyone?

Okay, just me again on the movie quotes. (c:

HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the green and while dish set. Super cute!

Abby M. Interiors said...

Love Megamind. hilarious flick.

I'm thinking of going glossy on the walls at the new place. LOVE your example!
abby

Unknown said...

I love the laquered walls!

Alicia xoxxo said...

Great picks! I could look at green all day long!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Love your green! It doesn't have to be St. Patty's day for beautiful green inspiration in my opinion. That necklace is gorgeous! Thanks for following me!

ashley nicole catherine said...

oh wow! that necklace is divine!

xo.ashley

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and I love the photos that you show, but how come you never state the sources of those photos? I hope I am not being offensive, just curious.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Totally not offensive! I would absolutely *love* to give all the sources of my photos...if I had them all! I must admit it is partly due to my faulty labeling system (it needs some tweaking) and sometimes they don't have a cite-able source...I definitely put up sources when I have them and try to give credit to other bloggers if I borrowed them from their site!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oh and a lot of them are hyperlinks that have to be clicked on, too...(c:

Unknown said...

I just love the Duralee fabric on those chairs! And I'm a sucker for lacquered walls:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aubrey for your honest answer. As I said I love your blog and its one of my daily reads. Megan

Kelly said...

That second chair is PHENOMENAL. Like, whoa.

Unknown said...

What a fantastic green week in your blog! LOVED IT!!! Huge Hug Aubrey!!! XoXo :)

Designwali said...

that necklace is stunning.....