Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pillows Galore...

You all are so very awesome! Thanks for all the sweet comments yesterday on my new pillows!

Since you were so nice, I though I would let you in on a little secret.

My cheveron pillows are from an etsy shop called Festive Home Decor and she has the most *fantastic* pillows at PHENOMINAL prices! These are just a few I happen to be drooling over:






And no, I didn't get bribed to do this post (I WISH), but I'm a fan of supporting etsy, especially when their stuff is so fantastic!!!


Apparently, I am on an etsy kick today...I *like* it!

11 comments:

Lisa Fliehman said...

I love the birds on the branches!! Thanks for sharing!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Awh thanks so much for sharing! Love the first one. Off to check it out right now.

Have a great weekend :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

Drooling over the last one! Fantastic picks Aubrey:)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

LOOOOOVE the zebra pillow!!!

WhatMissLoves said...

oooo they're all so pretty! I love all of them!

Your blog is so adorable! I'm pretty new to the blogging world and would love it if you followed my blog: WhatMissLoves

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Thanks for sharing girl! Just now catching up on blogs. Love your new pillow. Going to stalk that etsy site now....

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Etsy is the best. Great selection you've chosen here.

Beau lifestyle said...

U made me want new pillows, love the selection you have made.

Unknown said...

Love all of these! I heart pillows!

I've lost your e-mail - message me :)

Diana Mieczan said...

The last one totally stole my heart. I love the colours. Happy Monday, darling
Kisses

A Vintage Vine said...

I am always in the market to find a new etsy addiction, thanks!