Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's like a train wreck, I just can't look away!!!



Nope, not talking about Charlie Sheene...although this title would also apply...

I'm talking about my bag and it's oh-so-fantastic (hope you are catching the sarcasm) contents being spilled over at Classically Eclectic!

It's "What is in your purse?" Wednesday!

Kelly has clearly lost her mind in asking the mother of two wee ones to spill her purse on the blogosphere...but if you are feeling nosey (like I totally *always* am) you should definitely head on over and check it out!

Like I said, train wreck people.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I just did a post like this myself. I love the BIG overloaded bags!

Alicia xoxxo said...

You purse is very cute!! You should see my purse, a disaster! I try so hard to keep it neat and organized, but it never stays that way!

Kellie Collis said...

Gorgeous bag! I love big ones too! Enjoy the lovely day, Kellie xx

Bud and Leo said...

Loved your post- hilarious! :)

Julie said...

Just found your blog via Things That Sparkle and am so glad I did! You are hilarious and I can't wait to get chance to sit down and read more.

~ Julie

PS my purse is a disaster and I only have 1 wee 4-legged one, so you are doing pretty good!

Kelly Krugh said...

Haha - maybe I have lost my mind, but it has nothing to do with asking you to guest post!!! Thanks for sharing- as usual, you cracked me up!!! :)

Megan said...

i just cleaned out my purse the other day. and by cleaned out i mean dumped the content into a trash bin. contents include but not limited to: M&Ms, some sort of chewy candy, chips, and dirt.


ps

your comment on my blog made me laugh out loud.

Unknown said...

I think those shoes are gross as well. you would have to look like a caveman every day to make those shoes work well with any outfit. your comment made me laugh at well.

The Southland Life said...

yay!!! im addicted to these post! you are one fab mama!!!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Hahaha not a disaster at all, sweetie. Thanks for the peak inside :)

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

haha! You and me both! My bag is a diaster, seriously! Thats what kids do, they reek havic on your purses!