Friday, March 11, 2011

TGIF!

I don't know about you...but as of late, I've been a little disappointed with some of the online mags...


That said, the March/April issue of Lonny is *SO NOT* one of those...(I wish that I could figure out how to make these pictures bigger. Dang me for not being more computer saavy!!!) Although, I do kinda wish they had a few more pictures of fab rooms...oh well, nothing is perfect, right?


So many fabulous spaces, but for some odd reason, this rather normal room was my fave...




*AND* there is a whole spread on Ms. Kelly Wearstler...enough said.



You *need* to see that orange room in all it's full glory. Your life *may or may not* depend on it.

Just sayin'.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the suttle hints of blue in the room.

Julie said...

Great minds think alike. I do a weekly TGIF too. I need to carve out some time to sit down and "flip" through the new Lonny. Love your picks, especially that sunburst mirror and geometric rug!
Happy Friday!
~ Julie

Unknown said...

I love that navy blue rug in the first image! I've been looking for an affordable option that is similar to it.. really want it!

Bud and Leo said...

That blue & white room is amazing; I love how bright it is! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Kelly said...

Oh these are beautiful! Lonny never lets me down.

(I am still smiling over the idea of you hitting Ben Franklin in the face. You made my morning!)

Kellie Collis said...

Gorgeous spaces! Love that lighting over the dining table! Have a fabulous weekend, Kellie xx

Anonymous said...

Love all the photos you chose. Thanks for commenting on our site. We are now following you - would love you to follow us too!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I've only seen glimpses of the new Lonny. So busy this week. It's something I've been looking forward to catching up on this weekend :) Hope you have a great one! xoxo

natasha {schue love} said...

Love the first room...so so pretty!! I have not done the online mag thing yet, but I'm liking what I see here!

Diana Mieczan said...

I am planning to check out Lonny today and it sounds fantastic. I cant wait to see the orange room:) Happy Sunday, darling

Megan said...

ive heard really good things about Lonny.

it just makes me want my own house NOW.

Anna @ IHOD said...

I can agree. Lonny always gets it right! I look through each issue at least three times;)
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Anna

Alicia xoxxo said...

Seeing these pics makes me want to go shopping for more furniture! Great picks! I love looking at pictures of beautifully decorated homes!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

I haven't had time to read it yet...but I kind of like 'saving' it too. Can't wait!