Friday, March 2, 2012

Tangerine Tango

Oh what a beautiful morning, Oh what a beautiful day!

Yes, I am quoting musicals today...it might have something to do with the impromptu attending of this fabulous event yesterday:


Last minute I got to run out (literally!) and see this play...if you haven't had the chance, put it on your bucket list, it's every bit as good as everyone says it is. And that's sayin' something (c:

I have been dying to incorporate a tribal/navajo print into my wardrobe and so for Friday's Fancies today, I jumped at the chance to do it with TANGERINE...

I love me some brights, don't I? Orange/tangerine looks atrocious by my face, so I figured I would skip the top and go straight for the accessories...that clutch is AMAZING. WANT. NEED.


Tangerine Tango

I honestly don't really know why I like that clutch so much, but I just have to say *DROOL*.

Happy Friday all you culture lovin' lovelies...go out and listen to a musical, it does the soul some good (c:

21 comments:

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

This outfit is amazing!! Love everything you chose! Isn't Wicket the best?!? I loved it - definitely made me cry :) Happy Friday!

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tish said...

Oh how I loved Wicked...saw it twice (Once in Chicago and once in LA) and oh how I love that color combo.

I had to pin that ish! Good eye dawling! Good eye!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

That outfit is amazing! I love the clutch too!

Unknown said...

Isn't it a great musical? I loved the book too. MUST have those shoes.

Starr said...

This might be my favorite post of yours Ever. great colors.

Hilliary Meisner said...

Wicked is my favorite musical of all time! And I am loving the colors, that outfit is beautiful!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Well I am drueling over this entire outfit! Looks delicious. I especially love those shoes! EE!
I have yet to see wicked! Love the soundtrack though:)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Anna

designstiles said...

I'm sure TH feels like he's living in a musical with me sometimes. I make up songs as I go about the day. About anything. Bread sometimes. Some of my musicals wouldn't be very PG.

Wicked was awesome!

Baby Shopaholic said...

That clutch is the business! I see why you love it!

Unknown said...

*WICKED*....its my favorite! The the tribal clutch we have some with fringe coming it! Dying!

Alexa said...

Good idea about the musical! And drooling over those fabulous shoes!

Lonely Wife Project said...

I can't tell you how long I've wanted to see that play!

Katie Olthoff said...

Oh how I ADORE Wicked!!!

Jessica said...

Great color combo!! Love the white pants too.

Clare C. Whitaker said...

I love that you used the tangerine as statement accessories. The necklace looks divine with that purple top, they complement each other wonderfully!! And I hope you are singing "Defying Gravity" all day long! I hope you had a great week and have a good weekend.
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

Mae B said...

such a fresh, unexpected combination! I'm really loving it!
visiting from FF, looking forward to following along with you!
xx

Mae B said...

such a fresh, unexpected combination! I'm really loving it!
visiting from FF, looking forward to following along with you!
xx

emily said...

That outfit is fantastic! I'm totally on board with those trends!

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Oh Im jealous... over Wicked and the outfit... I've been wanting to see Wicked forever!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I absolutely love the tangerine necklace with the magenta top!!