Thursday, March 29, 2012

That's Quirky

There are some words that are just flippin' fun to say.

Like Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. 

Yes, I totally googled how to spell that stupid word...in case you were wondering. 

And QUIRKY.

I can say that word a billion times and it's still fun (c:

Just like the actually application of being quirky...I just love quirkiness in just about everything!

Quirky sofas....

 Quirky table decor...
Quirky prints...


Quirky fun...

Quirky DIY's...

I even love ironic quirky (I mean, really there isn't anything quirky about a small clutch...unless you write "That's Quirky" on it! Brilliant.)



And I've been finding all sorts of fun quirky 'round about:


Wouldn't these be darling in a nursery???

Hehe...the spoon is his tail (c:

Apparently, I like quirky animal-themed things...


Now I'm not even sure if all of this would even be my cup of tea, but darn it if it isn't just fun...

...AND QUIRKY (c;

And I'm pretty positive if you wanted to pick up something quirky for yourself, you could do it with the $100 Shopbop giveaway that's going on RIGHT NOW!!!

Enter here!!!

22 comments:

Barbara von Enger said...

I'm feeling rather Quirky today. Adore all things quirky and fun.

Starr said...

We have Mary Poppins on right now.

I love that quirky sofa.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

The turtles! Now that is fun (and quirky)! I have been referred to as quirky before.....still trying to decide if that's a good or bad thing! Whatever - I must embrace my weirdness!

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

I think you're a little quirky :-) in a great way though.

I love the little birds. So cute!

Unknown said...

so quirky!

Baby Shopaholic said...

What a cute post! Thank you for your sweet comments on the Fashion bomb! That was cray!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love all the quirky touches...so fun and whimsical!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

What a fun post! Love a bit of whimsy - some things are taken far too seriously. Snagging that first image for my Facebook page! Thanks!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Nuha said...

love anything quirky - it's an instant win over for me :-)

http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I think my whole wardrobe and house (well I guess life) is likely firmly in the quirky camp C:

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I just love quirky things! Especially those anthro prints and that gorgeous sofa!

Alexa said...

ooh I want those sweet little birds for a nursery. Those are so cute and they seem like they have little personalities.

designstiles said...

Ha! I had no clue your actual post was about quirky. Love it. Psychic waves.

Anonymous said...

Love the quirky table decor, prints on the outfits and that bathroom!!!! Kate Spade always has the cutest quirky things!!! xo Elizabeth

Follow Shopbop + The NOW to Win $100 Shopbop Gift Card

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I heart quirky:). Pretty much in love with the printed dresses!

Lisa Mende Design said...

Aubrey, Love this quirky post! Especially the chalkboard bathroom! I have been following your blog for a while and love it! Would love to have you pop over visit and follow me if you would like! Can't wait to see what creative post you do next! Have a great evening and keep up the great work! Lisa

Unknown said...

You crack me up. Where do you even find this stuff?

emily said...

I'm kinda loving the penguin skirt!

Julie and Lauren said...

Obsessed with that quirky couch!! XO

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

I love you!!! You quirky little thing... wish we were closer! We have so much in common! Loving the ant shirt and penguin skirt... love it all! xoxoxoxo's!!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Love all the pattern mixing in those gorgeous ensembles...what I'd die to live in all spring! Great post hun!

Thanks for visiting and leaving awesome comments, hope to see you back soon!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture.com

Unknown said...

Love a little quirky! x