Thursday, March 22, 2012

Favorite Finds: Amy from Fresh and Fancy!!!

Okay ladies, I have a treat for ya today!

I have had the pleasure recently of meeting Miss Amy from Fresh & Fancy and she is just the sweetest gal who has "the eye" for fashion and design! I mean just look at her darling blog header:
So sweet, right? (c: I just know you're going to love her, too!

Hello to all of you "Bright and Beautiful" bloggers!  My name is Amy from Fresh & Fancy, and I am SO excited that Aubrey asked me to be a guest on her fabulous blog today!  She is definitely a daily must-read for me.  She has such great taste in design and isn't afraid to use color!  She also happens to make me laugh with every post she writes!  Her sense of humor is so charming, which makes me love her blog even more!  Aubrey asked me to share some of my Favorite Finds this season.  So, today I bring you my favorite Spring home decor items that I can't live without!
I first spotted the Gold Athena Tray from Jayson Home over at Breakfast at Toast and fell in love!  I ordered it immediately and had to wait patiently for about 6 weeks for this baby to arrive.  It tends to be on backorder frequently, but it was so worth the wait.  It arrived a few weeks ago, and it is seriously one of my favorite finds this year.  Such a great statement piece on our coffee table!
I love all of the lacquer accessories at West Elm right now.  This small lacquer tray is perfect for the bathroom counter to hold all of my go-to beauty products, face wash, and everyday jewelry.  They also have some fun gray and white striped trays to check out!
I am a huge fan of World Market, and they have some of the cutest outdoor decor this season!  I am loving this 24 inch Indonesian-inspired Outdoor Pillow. They are so bright and colorful, and would be great on your outdoor deck or patio.  Plus they are only $34.99 each!
I am obsessed with this white wale from Z Gallerie.  There has been tons of bookshelf inspiration in blog world lately, and this would be a perfect addition!  I have been really impressed with Z Gallerie this season, they have some great Spring finds!
I fell in love with these the minute I saw them!  These individual Graham & Green plant pots would be perfect for your kitchen this Spring.  I think they are so cute!  I would love to have the blue one sitting pretty in our home :)
Thanks so much Aubrey for letting me steal your blog for the day!  Hope you guys enjoyed my favorite finds this season!  Happy Thursday!
 
******
How fun are those finds?!? That feather tray is pretty much *awesome* and those plant pots would definitely put a smile on my face! (c:
 
And to add to the awesomeness...I'm over at Fresh & Fancy sharing my favorite spring trends! Come on over and join the party!!!
 
 

13 comments:

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Fabulous finds! I love the gold leaf dish.

Leslie said...

I love all of your picks! Those pots are especially lovely.

natasha {schue love} said...

LOVE the whale stand...totally want to get it for Baby's room! Amy has great taste! ;)

Unknown said...

So darling. I love the whale stand, too and the pillow!

Megan {Tales of an HBS Wife} said...

I love that gold tray!

Unknown said...

Put me on the list for the gold tray too.

Like Me Some said...

That gold tray is awesomeness!!!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Great finds. I love the whale and the gold leaf tray!!

Alexa said...

Love the whale and the gold tray and LOVE Amy...her blog is so sweet.

Unknown said...

Love the gold feather tray!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

LOOOVE the feather tray and the World Market pillow!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Hello gold tray and whale! I gotta check out z gallerie now! Thanks for the intro to fresh and fancy.

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Oh emmm GEEEE the whale from Zgall... how adorable is that?!?!?! I need it! And the Gold Athena Tray gorgeousness, right? Beautiful finds!!!