Monday, March 26, 2012

So while I was home...

Whew!

It's so much fun to go and travel, but it's *SO GREAT* to come back home!



I definitely get what Dorothy was sayin'. And let's be honest, we could be besties because I would also go to those kind of lengths for some awesome shoes, too. (c:

But here I am getting totally off subject already, it's kind of a habit getting all tangental on y'all...

While I was at home I met up with my gal pal, the fantastic Miss DeAnn from the S.I.P. Project and had a fun little photo sesh.

I'm not gonna lie, it's really awkward having pictures taken of you by yourself...especially in a well-traveled downtown area...and more especially when creepy old guys are leering at you and trying to wave at you from their cars. *AHEM* Not that I'm speaking from personal experience or anything...

But D is so talented that she actually got some pretty fun pictures of moi, even though the wind was being *highly* uncooperative:

Goofin' off...

 Totes admiring the kicks here...

 This was hubb's fave, nevermind the "I just tasted a lemon" face I'm making (c:

And thank you Tar-jay for having such awesome duds for a last minute photo sesh. Smooches and squeezies xoxo

So lay it on me, yea or nay? And if you would like to see some of the other fun pics (I haven't seen them all yet, drat) you can drop by the S.I.P. Project and check them out (c:

And speaking of dropping by, have you entered the HUMUNGO GIVEAWAY for $100 to Shopbop???



I would if I were you (c:


32 comments:

Barbara von Enger said...

So nice meeting up with one's Gal Pal. Adore those coloured trousers and footwear, too;-)

Portuguese Prepster said...

LOVE these photos! so fun! you look gorgeous!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

So much fun! You look adorable!

Cassie Bustamante said...

you look FABULOUS!!! seriously- i want your hair. can you mail it to me.... on a wig.. so i can have voluptuoius locks? if not a wig, can you send me a weave?

A room with a view said...

I would think you have some modeling experience seeing that you are very relaxed and photogenic in front of the camera. Great outfit, Aubrey!

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

I'm sure it is your hubby's favorite... because you look GORGEOUS! I seriously need to borrow your closet for a day or two... and your hair... and maybe your legs... mm, will that be ok?

Baby Shopaholic said...

I would love to see more of your cute self! I am in love with your outfit! and those shoes... BADDDDD!

Nuha said...

how cute!!! love your dotted blazer :-)

http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Must have the blazer and of course those shoes C: Come on, TARGET! Hurry up and get yourself to Canada.

Anonymous said...

Oh you look so cute!!!! Fun, I am also doing a shopbop giveaway so you'll have to enter and I am def. entering yours!!!

xoxo Elizabeth

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

those shoes are fantabulous!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I am loving these shots of you! You are so cute. I agree- taking shots by yourself can be intimidating, but you look like a pro!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

How gorgeous!!! You look fabulous, love! Off to check off more of the photos. Oh and I so agree with you. After being away there really is no place like home. :) xoxo

Alexa said...

SUCH a great outfit. Love all of it. The kicks are amazing! xo

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

You are adorable!! Love all these shots, first one is my fav though. Honestly, why haven't we met yet?? You are so fun, i need drinks you, me, asap!

Crazy Wonderful said...

Ahhhhhh!!!! I love these photos! You look flipping hot, and your outfit is amazing. This is how I would love to dress and look - pretty jealous over here right now :)

Alicia xoxxo said...

Ummmm hello gorgeous!!!! You look beautiful and the photos are amazing!!! Love your whole look!
PS-I still have the pic frame from you, in baby's room! Love it!

Kelly said...

Well done, Target! You are so bright and springy :)

nancy {COZAMIA} said...

Total YEA for me! I got some catching up to do here...I love the entire look, especially that jacket! The photos are so pro.. you need to do this more often ;)

Lonely Wife Project said...

You are too cute! Seriously love these photos!

Like Me Some said...

These are awesome!!!! You look fantaastic and you are rockin those wedges!! Can't wait to see more...

Michelle said...

Love the pics!! The hubs never likes the ones I like when I take pics!

designstiles said...

Aw, you look adorable. I love all the color you chose to wear.

Unknown said...

so stylish! love your shoes!

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Love these pics!! You look amazing and I am dying over your shoes (and your whole outfit)

Bud and Leo said...

Love them! You look gorgeous! And Tar-jay hit a home run with your outfit! Kelli

birdie to be said...

Such a cute outfit! The colors/patterns work great together!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

You are beautiful, girl...and I'm not just talking about the pictures. I read about how you helped out over on DeAnn's blog. Your kindness and thoughtfulness is inspiring :)

Splenderosa said...

I'm your newest follower and cannot wait to know you better. xx's

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

absolutely LOVE the pics! You look awesome! Especially with those incredible wedges! Keep these coming pretty pleasie!!

Molly said...

I love this outfit! I haven't gotten the nerve to do an outfit of the day yet. This is great!

emily said...

You look great! That jacket is awesome!