Monday, March 12, 2012

Lucky day...

Nope, I'm not talking about today, per se, but Saturday is technically a holiday so of course I'm throwin' out the inspiration for 

ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!

Clearly, it's gonna be green-filled...and you have to have corned beef and cabbage...it's a must! 

These are the optionals:

Fun dessert...

 Just fun...

Fun for the kiddos...
(Leprechaun trap...just in case you couldn't tell what that was (c: They are tricky little beggars...)

Fantasy green coat for the obligatory "don't pinch me or I'll punch you in the face" green (c:
 Or the more probable and laid back green...green, but not like "getting mistaken for a leprechaun" green, right?

This is the perfect excuse to get the green skinnies I've been stalking looking at...

And for those of you who thought that lucky day referred to an absolution of THIS unfortunate situation...that would be a negatory, good buddies. )c: 

However, I am planning a raid on Jenna Lyons' house...should be super fun raiding her closet (until we get caught), WHO'S WITH ME??? (c:

P.S. Anyone know where she lives??? That would make this whole covert op *so* much easier (c:

22 comments:

Alicia xoxxo said...

Love all of your green inspiration!! I am thinking I need a pair of green heels! Think I can pull it off?

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Hi love!! Look at that fancy-smancy coat... I NEED THIS! Oh and the green skinnies are a must... actually Expresses green skinnies are adorable, fit great and good price point! :) Oh, that bracelet... how friggin adorable!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Even Old Navy has green skinnies right now. I'm not cool enough to pull them off but you totally are. JL lives in NYC I believe. Blogger stalking trip this summer perhaps?

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

I wish it were St. Patrick's Day week not just a day. I love green... tons of cute outfits and crafts and meals. I can't fit it all into just one day!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I am so excited for St. Patty's Day! I am so bad and always forget to wear green- but not this year!!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Unknown said...

I've got some emerald green heels that I plan on wearing and would so love that cape coat to go with:) Love all of this green!

Unknown said...

The skinnies are perfect get them!

Unknown said...

The skinnies are perfect get them!

Unknown said...

The skinnies are perfect get them!

Unknown said...

So so cute. I LOVE the green with the pink. Big Irish family over her so St. Patty's day is a big event!

Anonymous said...

That looks almost too cute to eat!!! hahah I love the Leprechaun trap xoxo elizabeth

amy b.s. said...

i am loving all the green!

Hilliary Meisner said...

Loving all the green! I need to find something green to wear on Saturday! Hope your having a wonderful day!

erica said...

Loving all of your green inspiration! That cake is way too cute! Hope you are having a fabulous day! xo

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

You are so funny! Love all the green on your blog today!! Those skinny jeans are so fun!

The Pink Pagoda said...

I love your green photos! I'll miss seeing all this green after St. Patrick's Day!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Don't pinch me or i'll punch you in the face green coat is my fav!!!

Crazy Wonderful said...

Well frick... I want the layered cake and the skinny jeans, but if I eat the cake I can't have the skinnies. Decisions, decisions... Cake wins out ;)

emily said...

Darn, I was hoping you found the green bracelet! But I love those skinny green jeans and the jean coat!

ALR said...

Love all the green! Green is my favorite color, I guess that is why my blog looks the way it does:) I will back you up if you want to go to Jenna's house.

xo
Amy R.

birdie to be said...

Lovely post! St. Pattys day is my birthday... so Im all about the celebration!

Celine Luggage bags said...

In contemporary celine bag society, people come to Celine Luggage bags feel much more

than much more strain Celine Boston

Bag
inside their lifestyle. Immediately after their operate, they prefer a leisure

living way. For the celine outlet

shop
majority of girls, the celine outlet prefer to obtain Celine baggage for looking,

journey, etc. Anyone, who understands how you can delight in their living, additionally Celine Luggage Tote they nicely celine luggage mini know about Celine

luggage. Right here we don?? t introduce how fantastic the Celine bag! We’ve some tips and

proposalat the best way to find an excellent bag to your leisure daily life.