Friday, March 16, 2012

Luck O' the Irish

Top o' the morning to ya!

That's said in my very best Irish leprechaun accent.

Any day that I get to wear that J Crew skirt is definitely going to be a lucky day, don't you agree? As soon as I think green, I think of this fabulous sequined skirt...and that fact that it costs exactly one pot o' gold as it were (c:


St. Patrick's Day

Wallis chambray shirt
$49 - wallisfashion.com

J Crew pencil skirt
$695 - jcrew.com

Jimmy Choo high heels
$695 - net-a-porter.com

J Crew antique jewelry
$68 - jcrew.com

Kate spade bangle
$58 - piperlime.gap.com

Forever 21 wide belt
$4.80 - forever21.com


And why yes, you *did* spot my favorite bracelet in the whole wide world in there...but before you go calling me obsessive (not denying that, to be clear), frogs are actually a symbol of good luck in MANY cultures around the world. Perfect for a day all about luck...and *bonus*, he's GREEN.

See??? It wasn't completely obsessive (c:

Happy Friday, lucky ladies!  

 Linking up to Friday's Fancies!!!
 

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh great pick! I am wearing green skinnies and a Jcrew leopard blouse!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Love it! I havent even started to think about what I'll be wearing (I think I have maybe on green shirt...) That sparkly J crew skirt is AMAZING

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

Love the sequined skirt!!! AND your frog bracelet - woohoo!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

LOVE this look! so fun!

natasha {schue love} said...

Loving the green pencil skirt!! Super festive for the holiday!

Hilliary Meisner said...

Love that green skirt! Happy Friday!

Lonely Wife Project said...

Oh yeah, it's almost that time to get drunk off green beer!

ally (the ruffled lace) said...

cute picks xxx

Clare C. Whitaker said...

oooo la la, look at that skirt! You will be unmissable sporting that this weekend, no matter how many people are in the room. I hope you have enjoyed your week and wishing you a wonderful St. Patty's Day!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com (check out the face-lift!)

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

That skirt is gorg and of course so is the bracelet. My grandmother always loved frogs around here we def think they are a sign of good luck! Happy St Patty's Day hope you get to talk in your Irish accent all day. And drink green alcholoic beverages of course!

Sarah said...

I LOVE that your outfit isn't totally overwhelming with green! I love St. Patrick's Day, but I hate being all green - I guess it's just not my color! The little pop of green is such a great accessory with that shirt - LOVE it!

Hope your celebrating day was/is fabulous!!

navy and orange said...

love this outfit! too perfect!

xoxo navy & orange

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Too cute for WORDS... and of course you snuck your little adorable bracelet in there. Love it! Love the skirt, shirt, belt color combo!!! YOU ARE THE BOMB DIG!

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

I love the Kate Spade bangle... I pretty much love anything by her, so that's not surprising.

Alexa said...

And I am loving all things green lately! Great post!

Unknown said...

Ooooo...hadn't thought of the pencil skirt before in green. Will have to find soon C:

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

you just can't go wrong with Kate Spade... I love those bangles.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

OH MY...that green skirt is fabulous and crazy all wrapped into one!

Bud and Leo said...

ahhaha yes love the skirt! Happy St. Patty's! xoox

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Hope you had a great st. pattys! love the accessories, but where is the big beer?