Friday, March 2, 2012

Like Shoes??? Me too.

So I usually don't pay much attention to my Living Social emails, but today I did and the shoe addict in me is *SO* happy that I did!

First off, it introduced me to Shoe Privee which has all sorts of fabulous shoes like these for fantastic prices:



And even better...the Living Social deal is for $40 to spend for $20 which almost all of their shoes are $39.99.

Brilliant. 

I can definitely do $20 for a fab new pair of shoes, you should treat yourself, too!!!

And tell me which ones you are getting (c; 

And no, I'm not getting compensated for this by Shoe Privee, I freakin' WISH!!!

13 comments:

Crazy Wonderful said...

I want to be cool enough to wear the first pair - so fun! So, which did you end up with?

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I would 7 feet taller than my husband if I wore any of those - but I love the polka dot/pink ones!!

Stacey said...

my hubby doesn't think i need more shoes but i so disagree!:-). love these! thanks for stopping by and following along;-0. happy weekend and i look forward to following along with you too! xx

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

Those blue shoes are so fun!

Moddy Bee said...

i LOVE shoes! im gonna check my living social right now!! thanks for sharing! btw...what pair did you get?!
www.moddybee.blogspot.com

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Ha! We both had shoes on the brain today! But I'm a sellout and was paid! :/

Rachel said...

I adore the colour blocking on those blue heels!

Anonymous said...

These shoes are really cute. Thanks for sharing this with us. Great blog :)

Check out my blog and become a follower if you want
minelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm on the way! I'm thinking something colour blocked would be VERY good.

Bettie said...

I love the shoes!!!! Definately going to have to check these out!!!

Please have a look at my blog if you have the time!!
cookiesfacecream.blogspot.com

Laura Trevey said...

LOVE the BLUE!!! :)

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Ah! That's what I get for not checking blogs over the weekend. I hate that I missed it!

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Gimmie the friggin first pair NOW!!!!! AmazeNUTS!!!!!