Friday, March 30, 2012

Every once in a while in blogging you get an extra pleasant surprise.

That was what it was when I got an email from Ana Cordeiro, an interior designer based in Lisbon, Portugal!

She has a *fabulous* store in Lisbon, Prego Sem Estopa, and participated in the amazing fair Maison Et Objet in Paris this year and thought we might like to see some of her pictures of the grand event. And in case you didn't know, Maison Et Objet is *THE* show for home fashion (c: Fabulous, right.

Um, yeah, I think I would definitely like to see pictures of that and all the fantastic things she has at her store!

I couldn't say "yes" fast enough! (c:



Some of what the store looks like:






And some of their fabulous wares:








I would say this is a definite "must see" if you are ever in Lisbon...but if you can't wait, you can visit Prego Sem Estopa right HERE (c;


And if you haven't visited the $100 Shopbop giveaway yet...WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?



Hehehe, just kiddin', but seriously, get your free-loader on and ENTER HERE

Happy Friday!!!

12 comments:

Ângela Varela Cunha said...

One of my absolute refrences in my country's interior designing. Such great style and taste, love every single house she does, love her furniture, and her shop (been there) is pretty amazing! And above all this, in this time of crisis, she takes a leap of faith and couraje, and presents her collection world wide in Maison et Object, I have no doubt in my mind, that she will be very sucessfull, because she's great!

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

This store is amazing! I love all the bright blues and greens!

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh so pretty- that wallpaper is amazing!

Andrea said...

Amazing!! Love the desks!

Unknown said...

Love the fresh ideas there, everything looks so bright and happy.

Anonymous said...

So bright and cheerful! I love it!

Lets just build a house! said...

Gorgeous!

Crazy Wonderful said...

What a killer store! Seriously loved everything you showed us. Gonna go check her out right now!

Marie said...

Amazing! Love all the bright colors :)
xx Marie

emily said...

Such fun colors!

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

WOW!!! What amazing finds... what an amazing designer! I love the color combos! I'm in love with the second image of the vanity idea... love! The wall treatment is stunning! :) So fun, cute and carefree! Love this!

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

That store looks awesome! Definitely somewhere that I would frequent if I lived in Lisbon... unfortunately, I'm not sure that's in my future.