Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentines Kiddo Style

So I was just stressing  researching some stuff for Valentine's Day for the wee people and thinking "I don't have time for all of this crap stuff and I finally had a brainwave:

Etsy has EVERYTHING!!!

And boy do they ever...

Darling printables...

Cute kiddo gifts...

More darling printables....

Desperately want this for my little handsome heartbreaker...

Or this...


And shut right up with the little heart patches on the sleeves in this number:


And this is just the sweetest:

via


I *HEART* ETSY!!!

10 comments:

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Etsy is seriously a life saver sometimes! Obsessed with the fish bowl+swedish fish!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

So cute! I get the worst mom in the world award. I'm even too lazy for printables. Ugh. I must do better!

Unknown said...

I am going bananas over the sweedish fish bowls. Ahhhh! Favorite candy. That is so stinking cute!

Alexa said...

The cutest! that little tie!!! :)

Baby Shopaholic said...

I so want to make the one with the gold fish! So cute!

Meg said...

What fun ideas!! I'm loving the fishbowl idea.. soo cute!! xo

Anonymous said...

What a great bunch of finds! Love them all!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

I love the fish bowl

Unknown said...

Liked the fish bowl
petfinder

Unknown said...

Etsy totally took care of me at Christmas-why didn't I think of it for Valentines'?

You're bril!