Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Black + White!

Anyone else feeling left out that they aren't at the big ol' blog party called Alt right now???

I'm more than a little jeals of all the rad peeps that are congregated in SLC right now having a grand ol' time...so I was doing a little fantasy shopping #addict #ispendwaytoomuchtimeonthis

I'm so in love with ALLLLLL of this...that jacket? Amazing. Shoes? A must have. Dress? Perfect LBD.




And just a pop of pink for good measure. Marc, call me, we could complete each other. Fashion wise...and by each other I mean me and my closet. (c;

I actually get a date night tonight with the hubster all to myself. Excited doesn't even cover it.

Hope your weekend is full of fab bling and sky high heels...



14 comments:

Unknown said...

I totaly wish I were there too. I didn't even know about the linky and guess what I'm wearing today? C: Great minds.

Lindsay said...

I've been seeing all the Alt pics on Insta and I'm with ya, sooo jealous! Nothing a lil shopping can't cure though! :) Love the jacket!

Grace by C said...

I ALSO wish I was at ALT! Look amazing. As does your blog! So glad I stumbled across it for Fridays Fancies.

Have a great weekend!

xo C

www.gracebyc.blogspot.com

{The Perfect Palette} said...

I'm in love with this chevron coat!

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Great outfit - love that watch!

Have a great weekend!
Shia
World According to Shia

Jenna said...

They're all so perfect! Loving the coat and the KS bracelets!

Unknown said...

Your outfit is so stylish...
petfinder

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

I would love to be there, but would feel like a tiny little invisible fish in the ALT pond of big, important, blogger fish. Love the black and white pretties. I know if we met, MK and I would be BFFs too!

Blue Dog Belle said...

Love this look girl!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

love that watch

Unknown said...

love the bangles! great choices Aubrey!

Unknown said...

agree, and love that jacket!

Unknown said...

You know how I feel about black and white - LOVE! The sleeves on the jacket are perfection!

Christine C. Mason said...

I have checked out all wish list and think these black and white women accessories are wonderful. The shoes, bag and jacket are really affordable. I love this store as there are lots of women accessories that are most essential. Lovely post and thank you.