Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Outfit Crush

Oh Friday, how I love and adore you when you greet me with the promise of weather in the 70's! One of the perks of living in AZ 

(The opposite of living here in the summer. Kill me now.)

But it has me wishing for some bright little dresses in fun patterns and this J Crew number fits the bill quite nicely! 

I mean seriously, how awesome is that print???





And I've long had a humungo crush on these Tory flats...the bejeweled bow is just too fabulous not to love!  

So hopefully where you're at is over and done with the cold snap, too, and you can get your pretend Spring on this weekend (c;




9 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I need that JCrew dress like for reals! Did you see the shorts like it?? Have a great weekend girl!

Unknown said...

Jealous of the weather- it just turned SO cold here and of course, with my giant belly, coats closing is total non-starter:( On the bright side, LOVE the flats and that print is wowzers.

Bella said...

Love the dress too!

WorldByBella

Anna @ IHOD said...

The dress is on my wishlist! Superbly styled too my dear! Have a wonderful weekend:)

Unknown said...

Oh! I also need the weather to with it. It's -31 with the windchill today. Gah.

Courtney said...

Love this outfit and yay for this etsy shop, fabulous!!

designstiles said...

I love those flats. I'd wear them every day, even to sleep. :)

Sorry I haven't been checking in. Life has been bizay. Muah!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

OH MY! Love it! I saw that dress on display as I passed by J. Crew last weekend and keep thinking about it! Love those flats too!

Sonja B. Rodriguez said...

Nicely printed. Crushed on your Outfit. Just loving it. Looking so different and unique. How precious the design is ! Just wonderful. to know about unique fashion click below.

denim high waisted shorts