Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Mash Up

So I finally got to see my movie...


And for me, it *TOTALLY* lived up to the hype, I loved every second of it! Bawled like a baby...and let me tell you, the hubby totally love it, too (where is that darn sarcasm font when you need it???).

And speaking of, how gorgeous did Anne look at the Golden Globes last night? I'm not in love with the dress, but the overall look was so gorgeous that I just had to love it (c: That hair really suits her.


I can't really put my finger on it, but I really loved this on Lucy Liu, too...it's borderline crazy and a huge princess-y dress, but I loved it.

I have long be searching for a new purse, but I just can't get my first love out of my head:


The about $500 price tag just isn't happening and then I found this site and clearly they are knockoffs, but only $50!!! And I'm pretty sure they're all from China...

So tell me, would you ever do the knock off thing to get the look for less? Or should I just hold out for the real deal???

And then we had a very important birthday this weekend...my little man turned 6. *TEAR*

That means he's not a little kid anymore, he's so BIG. I have no idea how that happened, but it really made me think back on the day 6 years ago when I took on the hardest and most amazing job in the world, being a mom:


Best. day. EVER.

So as you can tell, I'm all over the place today, but I'm looking cute doing it (c;


Hoping your Monday is a little more sane than mine! 

6 comments:

Jessamie {Bird and Branch Redesign} said...

Happy Birthday to that little man! and you do look precious in your polka dotted pants!

Unknown said...

Happy day for you and yours! I loved the Lucy Luis dress too. It is crazy but not in a 'that person will sit on the bus alone' way C:

Jenna said...

Aww, happy birthday to your son (and you!)! Glad you finally got to see and love Les Mis!

Cassie Bustamante said...

aaaw, happy birthday to your main man! my baby girl turns 6 thursday.... i can't believe it!

Test said...

Wishing the little one who's not so little anymore {ha!} a great birthday!!!

Linda E. Harris said...

lucy liu is my favorit. Her dresses also. She is an icon of beauty. This one is like pinces.
And happy birthday to little dear one.
To know about fashion and beauty click below.
white party dresses