Thursday, January 17, 2013

From the bad to the Phenomenal...

Sorry for scaring the bejeebers out of y'all yesterday...so I decided to make it up to you by introducing you to a new (to me) fashion blog that totally rocked my socks off.


I somehow stumbled on it through Instagram and I was instantly hooked, I mean just look at her collection of baubles:


And then I knew we were soul mates (c;

So I spent all day yesterday  a good chunk of time yesterday going through every. single. post. on her blog. Needless to say I'm a fan. Or at least insanely jealous of her purse collection. Same dif. 







All I have to say is *MAJOR* girl crush up in here. It's a good thing she lives in Canada. Her closet is safe  for now  (c;

9 comments:

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

I love finding new blogs and spending all day reading EVERY post! Great find here!

Leslie said...

Love her style too! Thanks for sharing such beautiful pix.

Unknown said...

Zowie! What great stuff! I didn't know you were an instagrammer too.

I'm @advntrsindinner if you want to take a gander.

Off to go through that great site now.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about this blog!!! She has great style and I'll have to follow :) xo

Jenna said...

That sequin skirt! I DIE!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

thanks for sharing her blog. off to go check it out.

Amanda Hill said...

Seen her too! Great style and collection

Northern Style Exposure said...

This is such an honor! Thanks for the feature!

emily said...

Love her style!