Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Need a laugh?

Do you ever think that fashion designers just go "I wonder if we make something *SUPER* ridiculous if people will still wear it???"

I think they do.

Case and Point:

This article I found with supposedly "real" men's fashion that was on the runway in London.

I don't know *anyone* (man or woman) who would wan to wear this

Boys will be boys...and sometimes they like to wear tents on their lowers. Not really, no.

If by "men" you meant "my grandmother" then yes.

I just figured out why male models always look so angry...because they make them wear this crap:

I just can't even...no...it's not okay.

Heaven help us!!!

14 comments:

Julie and Lauren said...

OMG, scary!!

Crazy Wonderful said...

What the what?!?! I just don't get it.

Amanda Hill said...

I am still laughing at this! Where on earth would this happen! NEVER! Love you girl!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Wait, wait. These are real?! No way! So hilarious.

Unknown said...

Oh my, just about having an accident here picturing my 6'4-250lb-works-for-an-oil-company husband wearing any of these.

Thanks for the much needed laugh! C:

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHHHHAAAA! I just don't what designers are thinking. WHO ON EARTH would wear that first thing??? It grosses me out...actually it all does!! ugh xoxo

Carrie from Talking In Space said...

I can't imagine modeling these "looks" down the runway without cracking up!

Courtney said...

O.M.G. Yuck!!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

scary

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Whoa.

katie ridings said...

lol I stared at these photos with a dirty look.

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

I can't stop imagining what the Project Runway judges' faces would look like if a contestant made one of those monstrosities. I would love to hear Mr. Kors's comments.

Starr said...

haha, those models are hideous too! Those crazy designers.

The Sister Sophisticate said...

WHAT THE! too funny!