Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Emerald City!

Quick! Word association game:

I say 'Emerald City' and the first word that comes to mind is....???

Munchkins, right?!? (c;

Actually, the first thing that comes to mind is Wicked and I'm always happy to belt out a musical number...um, only when no one is looking. That's what I totally meant.

But I wouldn't care who saw me in this getup...I'm *CRAZY* for emerald (along with the rest of the known universe...except for that one crazy cat lady recluse that doesn't like it because it reminds her of that one time in Hoboken...).




I realize that those shoes are pretty random up in this bidness, but I just love them and I'm pretty partially to unexpectedness (but really only in fashion, not in the my-kid-just-released-a-live-reptile-in-the-house kind of unexpected (c; ).

Enjoy that weekend, y'hear?

Linkin' it up:


12 comments:

Taylor said...

Love the shirt and skirt combo!

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Great shirt/skirt combo!

Shia

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Obsessed with that top! I need it in my closet, now!
Happy Friday!

Blue Dog Belle said...

Love Love Love!!!! The shoes are fantastic!

Unknown said...

Love this. The shoes are ridiculous paired with the outfit, but in a great way. I love adding unexpected fun pops of color to looks.

Alexa said...

So pretty! Love that skirt!

Unknown said...

The Shoes!

so anthro said...

Love everything here, and those shoes add a really fun and surprising pop- great addition!!
xx, Emily
http://soanthro.com

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love those earrings and skirt!!

Letters from a Mermaid said...

Your site is great...i want to buy everything! Love the inspiration "emerald city!"

i am so excited to just have joined your blog. i hope you stop and follow my little site too so we can stay in touch!

cheers

Patti Borrelli @BeSoStyle said...

Love your pics. Just posted some emerald inspiration recently. Come visit + see. Would love your thoughts.

Michele R. Sylvester said...

your Emerald City is just wonderful. Perfect matching of everything. perfect color and design matching. Lovely skirt and top. Looking so beautiful. And will be looking pretty with the other accessories. Here is an information about latest shopping and fashion. Click below.
womens denim shorts