Friday, December 10, 2010

They've done it again...Dec issue of Lonny!

Oh Lonny, how I love thee, let me count the ways...





So I was feeling giddy like a school girl up to this point and then I found Eileen Katherine Boyd's DROP DEAD GORGEOUS AMAZING HOUSE and I my heart just stopped. I died. And then recovered quicky to drool over the rest of this stunning home. Just fabulous.














My absolute favorite room in this issue, the fun use of color and great architectural elements...it's really *my* room, Eileen is just keeping it for me for a little while...right, Eileen???
And clearly these pictures are not big enough to see all the amazing things jammed in there...but if you check out the actual magazine, you can make the pictures GINORMOUS.

I know, because I did. (c:
























No comments: