Monday, December 6, 2010

Miles Redd, need I say more?



This absolutely STUNNING home was up on Elle Decor and it was no suprise to find that the fabulous mind behind it's genius was none other than Miles Redd. If you are ever needing glam inspiration, I just dare you to google his name and delight in all the whimsy, imagination, and creativity that is the man and the myth. I'm pretty sure I haven't met a design of his that I haven't liked...and *that*, my friends, is really amazing. I would say we should get married, but I think that would hurt my husband's feelings (plus I'm pretty sure I'm not his type, if you know what I mean lol)...



Just observe...






My love affair with him might be in part fueled by our shared love of red...

And if I am ever a kazillionaire and can hire him...I'm most definitely going to have him do my kitchen because he is *GREAT* at kitchens:

Teal lacquer??? Yes please.


His own show stopping kitchen...

Enough said.

2 comments:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Indeed. I would feel SO glamorous.

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Those are such gorgeous pics! I love the zebra doors against the pink walls!!!