Friday, December 17, 2010

Nothing but *LOVE*

Seriously, who doesn't love Homegoods??? They are always stocked up on amazing things for the home at even more amazing prices. LOVE.

These are my fun finds from today...

Totally gorgeous silver boxes for under $14 a piece, really fun for gift giving...


A-mazing mirror ($49.99) that I *really* need for over my bed...I love the lines of it!


These are such a fun take on the mirrored pieces, they have this cool crackle mirrored fronts paired with the clean lines in white...adds a little glamour, don't you think?

My personal fav...black laquer mirror??? Yes please.

I just love these ginger jars, they are such a great accent piece with good visual detail...

Had to post this for my globe fetish...

*DYING* over these darling polka dots (yes, I have an obsession)...how cute would that multi colored be for a Santa's cookie plate? (c; They are very Kate Spade-esque...





I LOVE HOMEGOODS!!!

And speaking of love...LAST DAY TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!!! And don't forget, if you posted on blog, facebook, or twitter you need a *separate* comment for your extra entries!!! (c:
GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey sweets! I got your post...let me know what you want me to do. email me wallscantalk@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I love Homegoods! Its one of my go to places for house decor.