Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gift Ideas for the men folk...

I don't know about you, but my husband is my absolute toughest person to shop for! Maybe it's because I am such a girly-girl and so getting excited about things that I am not personally crazy about is difficult. Wow, how self-absorbed did that sound??? (c:

I did, however, come up with some stuff that I think are great gifts for the dudes...



1. Every man likes a good shave, right?

2. My Dad is a pretty big Braves fan and I really like that big popcorn bowl...

3. A nice tie isn't just for Father's Day, y'know! Plus I love to see my man all spiffed up...

4. This man bag is super stylish and eco friendly! (if you happen to have a HUGE budget for gifts)

5. I'm sure they would appreciate their own little stylish place for their stuff, after all, I pretty much take over the house...

6. This is probably my favorite...you can have this monogrammed and put your favorite pictures in it for him to keep at his office or wherever...(c: great personalized gift!

7. Believe it or not, the hubbs *asks* for socks every year. Stylish ones can completely make an outfit...since they are covered most of the time, they can be fun!

8. You know how they like to be comfy...

9. For the music lover...

10. Anyone else just think these are cute? No? Just me. (c:

11. Chic jacket anyone? I love this...
Erin over at Elements of Style had some good ones, too...
1. shaving kit 2. Sports memorabilia 3. Great Tie 4. man bag 5.leather catch all 6. Frame box
7.
Dress socks 8.slippers 9. Ipod dock 10. hat 11. jacket

No comments: