Monday, December 27, 2010

Blah.

I am feeling rather uninspired today...Monday + After Christmas "blahs" = No Creativity. Luckily, someone else wasn't having that problem with this perfectly perfect space...anyone else think that wallpaper is AMAZING??? Normally, I wouldn't be down for the fabric on that sofa at all, but oddly enough, it just works well in this room. I'm just wondering what the tiny chair under the table is for...maybe that is a good one for Catalog Living...if you ever need a good laugh, it is HILARIOUS!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this image with that gorgeous sunburst mirror and the pink wall.

Unknown said...

That little chair is cracking me up!!! I love the mirror and wallpaper!

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Aubry- Love this image! The red wallpaper looks so pretty with the red flowers on the table. The chair under the table is cute - a little pet, maybe?

Loretta