Thursday, December 30, 2010

Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design

Very much in love with Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design...these are some of my favorite rooms and they are G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S...
I'm not so sure about the artwork here, but the overall effect is so modern and chic...



This puts me in the mood for SPRING...






So many amazing details...lovely wallpaper, stunning chandelier, and shut-the-front-door mirrored canopy bed. I think I just found my new reason to live. Don't tell my husband. (c;


One of the cutest little kitchens...(or not so little)...

This is just fun. I imagine that the hubbs will have an office about like this someday.


DYING over that little yellow ottoman.



So much fun color and pattern, but mostly that red coral chandelier is AAAAAA-MAZING!



But seriously folks...I just can't get over that mirrored bed. There are no words. (c:


1 comment:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

A lovely job of combining color and patterns!