Thursday, February 28, 2013

Going Tribal

I grew up in New Mexico, so I've seen tribal prints around for a loooooong time. However, if you had ever told me I was going to actually be *partial* to any of them, I would've sent you right back to the nut house you came from.

Clearly, I'm feeling a wee bit different these days...

Am I the only one whose been crushing on tribal prints lately??? I think I desperately need a pair of tribal print leggings...and believe me, there is no shortage of this pattern out there!

 Case and point:


Dress * Shoes * Clutch * Cardi * Maxi * Leggings 


Nails? Go tribal. Shoes? Go tribal. Cardi? GO TRIBAL!!!

Fan-freakin'-tastic.

5 comments:

Alexa said...

Love the tribal look. That necklace is fantastic.

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

I wish I could make my nails look like that! Amazing!

Amber Chambers said...

Lol, I live in NM and I never ever liked this pattern. But its starting to grow on me.

Unknown said...

Isn't it funny what you come back to? Anything that I saw style wise as a kid I despised but what did I buy a week ago? My third pair of rubber boots.

Crazy Wonderful said...

Yes to everything but the leggings. I won't let you do it Aubrey!!! :D