Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Red Carpet Ready!

What I wouldn't give to actually have a place to where a glam gown...I mean running errands to the grocery store is glamorous and all, but I think people might look at me a little weird in this outfit...

I am always so drawn to red...and I loved the simple understated front (perfect for a big ol' statement necklace) and the fun and feminine details of the back. Reem Acra always has the most gorgeous stuff! 

And of course we can't just leave it all girly...we need a little edge...enter chunky chained statement necklace, studded heels and a structured and *ridiculously* cool clutch...



Dress*Shoes*Necklace*Bracelet*Clutch (no real source to buy)

And clearly I'm not the only gal who loves a red dress:




And I would just like to add that I would *TOTALLY* look just like all these ladies in my red dress...

...don't even look at me like that, Jennifer! (c;

So here's hoping it's an amazefest weekend for all you red carpet lovin' fashion gals...and I'm going to try out that whole grocery store thing (hey, you never know unless you try, right?).



8 comments:

Courtney said...

What a gorgeous gown!

Unknown said...

That dress is amaze and I'm with you...SO wish I had any excuse to ever wear a gown!!

Blue Dog Belle said...

Wow. Red on the red carpet really is stunning.

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Beautiful dresses

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Loving the gown you picked and those shoes are fab! Red on the red carpet is stunning!

Hope you are having a great weekend!
Shia
World According to Shia

Ayantika said...

Loved the back design of the gown.
wanna follow each other? :)
Love,

Bong's Belleza

Helen said...

Awesome! Amazing! Loved the dresses.. Simply fabulous.. Great display of latest fashion clothes..

Anna said...

Fabulous dresses as well as Designer footwear..Great post!