Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Croaked.

It's no secret that I'm completely obsessed an avid admirer of J Crew and all their *AMAZEBALLS* (yes, I pulled out that word just for *you*, J Crew) jewelry.

Seriously, I need like an J Crew Anonymous, it's like that level.

Buuuuuuuut...there had to be a "but", didn't there???...I'm kinda irritated with one teensy weensy thing right now.

The Frog.

I know, I know. I totally contributed to the mania last year over the frog bracelet (and good golly, I still adore that little guy)...but holy croakers, have you seen what they've been up to lately?

So around 2006/2007 they came out with this little guy, "the original" frog necklace:


 Super cute and fabulous...

Then the pandemonium over this little guy in 2012:
Also freakin' fantastic...

And then you should probably leave it alone for another 6 or 7 years and revisit, right? I mean, you can't create that kind of boom again right away, no?

Apparently they disagree because a few months ago, they came out with this:

Whaaaaat??? Haven't we just seen this little guy?

Then I jump on there and see they have come out with *ANOTHER* one:
Mmmmmkay...so I'm all for giving the people what they want, but did they notice that the last version went to sale price and they still weren't getting rid of them?

I dunno, I'm no Jenna, but this all seems slightly on the loco side of Crazytown...

Okay, I promise that my tirade is over. 

Kisses, J Crew, I still love you (c;

6 comments:

Baby Mama Juice said...

Tee hee funny! That rings looks super uncomfortable! I love everything about that third picture!

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

funny and great look out!

PS pass it along - giveaway going on at my blog :o)

Sara Mueller said...

that is one popular frog!

Amanda said...

They are loving on this little frog like crazy!

Amy Fashion Blog said...

beautiful necklace

Jane Craske said...

But I'm finally getting one though C: