Thursday, November 29, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Express Yourself!

So just in case y'all were wondering...no, I wasn't the Arizona Powerball Lottery winner. 

 I know, sad face. 

Because if I was, I would already be out blowing my money on some of these glee-inducing lovelies...

Santa, Baby...




So it's supposed to be an outfit that's "totally you", but this is all stuff I really *WANT*, so that's pretty much the same thing, right?

I've been craving a pair of Hunter boots...I'm not really sure what I plan on doing with them, seeing as it really hardly ever rains or snows here...but I just like 'em.

And any outfit with color, sequins, or polka dots is A-Okay in my book...so this is the *trifecta*. 

So if you won $500 million, what would you be getting???





15 comments:

MICHELLE CURRY said...

I love, love, love those Hunter Boots!!!

k8te said...

Cute picks! I totally feel the same about Hunters, I've been wanting a pair...it does rain here sometimes, but I feel like I'll wear them all the time and people (mainly my coworkers) will be very confused :)

siddathornton said...

that j.crew top is popping up everywhere, just begging me to buy it! i just love its silhouette - i think it's pretty perfect :)

Unknown said...

Not only would I have the hunters but I would totally be all over a country house to go with them.

tiara said...

Loving the polka dot top and bow earrings! Have a great weekend.

-Tiara

http://icecreamandfrenchfries.blogspot.com/

Smartificial Sweetener said...

Such a gorgeous outfit and I love the bright colors!

xo
Erin

Unknown said...

love hunter boots!! cute outfit :)

xoxo
Suzanne

www.writtenbysuzanne.com

Unknown said...

I'm dying over those boots & that coat! Happy Friday!
xoxo
Shelby

glitterandgingham.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hot pink Hunters...we need these in this rainy LA weather. Great outfit!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Great boots

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

I love that coat! I was totally obsessing over it in the latest style guide! Oh & you can totally wear Hunters in the snow!!! I have a pair and just wear mine with long boot socks. They have decent traction! See.... I just totally enabled your decision to get them!!! Ha! Have a great weekend ; )

A BRIT GREEK said...

So many cute picks here, the hunters boots and pink top get my vote!
x.o.x.o

Lindsey said...

You definitely can't go wrong with sequins and polka dots!! And I love the cobalt blue coat..such a gorgeous color.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

I'm totally crushing that shade of pink right now too! Girl - get chu a pair of boots... it'll make rain in AZ a hell of a lot more enjoyable! Love those polkas too!

Voucher Codes UK said...

Wow, wonderful collections...just loving those pink long shoes!