Thursday, November 15, 2012

Get treated like Royalty...

I've made no secret of my love affair with this skirt silhouette as of late...and this one stripey skirt in particular.

How can you not love that decidedly girly look of a fit and flare skirt???






Alas, the Corilyn version is sold out in my size and let's face it, I wasn't going to be justifying the $100+ price tag any time soon...I mean to the husband...to *me*, it's completely justified!

IT'S GORGEOUS!

And then, hallelujah, completely by serendipity, I stumbled upon this little gem of an Etsy shop:


And besides the fact that I adore her cute little catch phrase, I just can't ignore the fantasticness that is the skirt/dress goodness:


LOVING the black stripe version...



This one may or may not be currently in first place for my affections...



And lest you think that I'm doing this post because I've been compensated in some way, let me assure you that Sandee has no *freakin'* clue who I am or that I am completely and unadulterated head over heels for her gorgeous skirts (c;

Another perk? You get to send her *your measurements* and she makes the skirt accordingly.

Brilliant.
Jackpot.
Christmas list.

And don't you just love how Kate Spade-ish it all is??? Yup, she's pretty bril. 

15 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love it! Get the skirt it would look so cute on you!

Barbara von Enger said...

I adore these beautiful skirts especially the first three.

Crazy Wonderful said...

I would be happy wearing those skirts every day of my life. That shape makes me feel the best. And I LOVE the preppy look of it all. Gotta check her out!

Unknown said...

Great find- these skirts are so fabulous!

Cassie Bustamante said...

these are such happy skirts!

Unknown said...

Oh my! What a find on Etsy-that green, swoon.

Alexa said...

On my list for sure! Love that 3rd look!

Mary M. said...

The second photo looks incredible, I've always wanted a skirt like that!!

Kisses, Mary

TeenFashionDiary

Alissa said...

Her skirts are so cute! I wish I could splurge on one!

Leslie said...

Those are amazing! Thanks for sharing. :) I bet they are super flattering too!

henning love said...

how cute are those striped skirts!! seriously girlie and very stylish!

emily said...

Those skirts are fabulous! Perfect for a day at the office for me and then I could totally wear them to a baby/wedding shower. Love them!

White Lacquer said...

Luuuuurve! I want them ALL!!!

xx. Patience

whitelacquer.blogspot.com

bestie said...

omg, now i'm obsessed with that silhouette! LOVE love love and thinking about ordering now and pulling the old "got it a gap outlet" for the hubs ;)

Samantha said...

What a great find. I love that stripe skirt style every time I see it.