Thursday, November 8, 2012

You betcha.

I bet you were just sitting around and thinking "Hmmm, I wonder what Aubrey has been up to lately?".

I know, right??? It's freaky how in tune my telepathy skills are. (c;

And I also betcha that if you are an Insta lover (like me, @allthingsbright3), that you already know what's goin' down in my part of china town:

Decorating for Thanksgiving with my newest Target score, I adore my $12 mirror...werk it, girl!


Apparently I'm a little Target obsessed as of late, because I also found these cuties there...*NEED* those polka dots for Christmas Eve, PRONTO.


Trying to perfect the art of outfit self portraiting (that can't be a real word...or a sane pastime...)


And I'm just gonna say that I'm obsessed, *OBSESSED* I say, with the burgundy/pink combo as of late...and my new Loft Polka dot pants (c:


And finding some more outfit inspiration on Pinterest:



Copying immediately.

And running this *awesome sauce* giveaway for $100 to KOKOON clothing boutique...



And I know you're just super thankful for the update, right?

You betcha (c;

12 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

That mirror was a major score. And I love the burgundy and pink combo!!

Shelley {Crazy Wonderful} said...

Luuurve your outfits, and the photos, and I want those jammies!

Sara Mueller said...

love, love your outfits! I need to get to Target soon!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Love your outfit updates Aubrey! I am so happy to have a Target close by again, I can now make weekly stops to get my Target fix.

Christine Dovey said...

Awesome mirror score, great outfits and I NEED those polka dot jams...damn my country for not having Target yet!

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

Huge score on mirror indeed and LOVE your two outfits. Those polka dots are darling.

Amy said...

just starting following you on IG! I'm amymargaretc if you wanna follow back :) LOVE those pjs too!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love the mirror...NEED those pjs!!!

Tish said...

Every time I read "You betcha" I thought of the grandpa from "Sixteen Candles" lol.

(Movie hag)

I love your choices...EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. I've been pulling ideas for my upcoming engagement shoot. Thank you for the inspiration!

designstiles said...

The polka dot pjs look like Kate Spade! So cute. I love the piping contrast. I'm going to copy that outfit too. I already have some pretty similar shoes. Is it just me, or does she look a little prego. Just a little.

Jane Craske said...

Sparkle belt! How did I not know about this! Have a great weekend girl.

Meg {henninglove} said...

oh my gosh i just got the same polka dot pants from LOFT last Friday. love them they are the best and so soft!