Monday, October 24, 2011

Roomspiration Recap!

Roomspiration
So Roomspiration has come and gone, but aren't you wondering about all the fabulous rooms that were linked up???
HECK YES, YOU ARE!!!
So today is the Roomspiration Blog Hop FAVORITES!
I think they all wanted to do a top three, but I like to be difficult  couldn't pick just three, sooooooo...
Here are the "DIRTY DOZEN" from the Kids Room day of ROOMSPIRATION!
(These are in no particular order, I just love them all!!!)


This one might not be everyone's cup o' tea, but being from a family of hunters/fishermen, I thought it was darling (c:

Those pops of yellow are so darling...and be on the lookout to see more of this girl's fabulous home! (c:

So simple and yet so adorable...love the burnt orange with the blue...

I love this girl's whole house! But you definitely have to check out that fabulous re-upholstered *pink* chair...

After seeing this room, you can bet I wanted to see more...and what we saw was equally as fabulous!

I love all the color in this room, all the little details are so cute!

I've already shared my love of Marcy's home here when she participated in "How to Make Your Home Your Own", but she has since updated her boys room to this:

Mad creativity going on in this room, wait until you check out her fabulous DIY lighting, it's absolutely amazing!
This kid has got to have the coolest room on his block...so chic and modern!

Honestly, we have a family that loves camping and this room is just *perfect*!

Can't wait to see this room makeover in to a big boy room...Christine is working on it right now!

I'm sure a lot of you are very familiar with Miss Cassie and the fabulous room she has created, but I just love this colorful boys room!
Hi Sugarplum!


I know you want to see the rest of the top picks...so head on over and check them out!!!

And thank you so much for participating/supporting/LOVING the Roomspiration Blog Hop!



abodelove
viewalongtheway
homemakeronadime
diybydesign
familybringsjoy
involving color
love all things bright and beautiful
a la mode
just a touch of gray
the blooming hydrangea
the mustard ceiling
diyshowoff
Image Map

31 comments:

Barbara von Enger said...

What an impressive selection - no wonder you are impressed with them all;-)

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ohh what fun rooms! That first one is my fiances dream room :)

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

You are so sweet, thank you for featuring my sweet Baylor's big boy room! This was so fun to participate in...the inspiration here is amazing. Such creative ladies!!

XOXO

Lauren

{The Perfect Palette} said...

i'm loving the orange and blue palette...

Oh, and that kid's room with the bears is tooo cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Yes great inspiration! I adore the B&B nursery...so bright and cozy!

amy b.s. said...

the little kid's rooms are just too cute!

erica said...

How cute are all of these rooms! The first one is really creative.

xo

caycee said...

Well I am just so flattered, thanks for putting Carsons room in your favorites! You just made my day!

K&B by the Sea said...

Well that was silly of me to completely miss Roomspiration! I must be living under a rock or something...

Great collection of kids rooms. I really like the dog silhouette artwork in the second room, and love the combinations of turquoise & orange.

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Love these! I think Caycee's is my favorite!

Marci said...

Wow, so many amazing kids spaces. Thanks for including my boys room!! An amazing series that has provided me with inspiration for months!!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Lovely rooms! The Oak Ridge Revival room is darling! :)

Unknown said...

Like, Kelly, was I under a rock? Gorgeous. All such amazing inspiration. I love something about each one. Lots of layered rugs catching my eye!

Andrea said...

Thanks so much for featuring my little girl's room. Love all your favorites. Roomspiration was such a fun idea!

Unknown said...

Hi Aubrey, I'm so honored you included Cami's room with these other incredible kid rooms. It was a labor of love that drove me to give Cami her "tween" horse girl room. I'm inspired by all the amazing creativity out there from all the other featured rooms! Thank You!

Hilliary Meisner said...

These are all lovely rooms, it is hard to decide which one is my favorite!

birdie to be said...

Lovely rooms. The designs are so unique & inspirational!

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

Love this! These rooms are so inspiring!

Unknown said...

Love that orange rug.

nancy {COZAMIA} said...

I'm so glad you did this round up since I missed a lot of these:( So many great designs, its hard to choose a favourite but Bijou and Boheme's nursery is just sooooo cute!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Great roundup. So much inspiration in one place!

travelkate said...

Such great kid's room inspiration!

emily said...

Fabulous rooms! And I love love love that burnt orange chevron rug.

Bad Joan said...

fabulous inspirations!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Barbara@HausDesign said...

So many fun rooms here - those are some lucky kids! :)

Lonely Wife Project said...

So many great rooms!

All About Vignettes said...

Oh Aubrey, what an inspiration the Roomspiration party was. It was a fabulous way for me to get ideas for every room in my house. A big thank you too for highlighting my son's big boy bedroom.

Kathy

Hyphen Interiors said...

Such fabulous rooms!!! So creative. I love so many of them.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I hope my kids rooms are this cute!! got some great ideas from these lovelies!

A room with a view said...

Great spaces..so different. I can see why it would be difficult to pick just 3.

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

OMGAAAAAAA I love the wooden fence hunting scene... all of these are JUST ADORBS... esp the Jonathan Adler zebra rug!