Monday, October 10, 2011

The beginning of a beautiful friendship

Have you ever wondered where Kate Spade gets all their fabulous ideas from?

Seriously, that doesn't keep you up at night? Hmm. Then the hubby might be right about my little "problem". (c:
I definitely am not quiet about my Kate obsession, but I'm pretty sure I've just added to that mania by getting to know Deborah a little better this weekend. 

Yep, we're besties now. Me and Deb. 

Oh, you don't know Deborah Lloyd, the creative director of Kate Spade? 

I'll have to introduce you. She's fab.


And see how much fun she is??? Wellies and a gown...what a jokester! (c:


And her fabulous place, *le sigh*.









I'm not sure if she knows that we are besties yet, but any woman that can decorate her place with fab heels in the dining room and dresses on the mantel is alright by me!!! (c:

Do you think since we're so close that she can get me some Kate swag???

That would be the *SHIZ*. (c;

And I think I would also like to use a fake British accent and call her dah-ling...I dunno, it just feels *right*.
This is almost like introducing my hubby to my parents for the first time...

Bloggy friends...meet Deb, my new bestie.

New bestie...bloggy friends! 

This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

28 comments:

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Those sparkly heels and striped dresses rock. I can't decide what room I like best!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

wow! awesome style. Me likey.

xo, chrissy

Baby Shopaholic said...

I love me some Kate Spade. Thanks for introducing us to your girl Deb!

natasha {schue love} said...

Wow...her place is fab and so is she! Definitely time to do a little stalking! :)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I heart her and would love to be her bestie! Girll.. introduce me! lol

Alexa said...

Dude dude. The best blogger bestie ever! :)

Hilliary Meisner said...

I loe Kate Spade! I do agree I wonder where she gets all her fabulous ideas from! I jus love her!

Paula Kasas said...

Oi Audrey,
Cheguei aqui pela Eva,,,
Passei, amei e segui,
Bjus
Paula Kasas

Ahhhhh...hj tem especial Bya Barros no meu blog. Se der, dá uma passadinha por la...vou adorar..bj

Tanya from Dans le Lakehouse said...

I love her style! So fun! Now I want wellies and a gown. Lol.

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Holy crap high heels on the dining room table and zebra chairs. Deb and I meant to be besties.

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh can I be friends with both of you? Pretty please? Maybe she'll be kinda enough and will agree to "lend" me those fabulous zebra chairs :)

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

She is certainly fabulous!! Decorating with fashion is a for sure unique approach!! Nice to meet Deb!!

Starr said...

Love it! I think Deb and I could be friends, too.

Unknown said...

Such a great post! Sorry I have been MIA so I am going to catch up on the rest of your lovely posts! I totally missed ya!

viv said...

Wow! What an amazing home your bestie has ;)

fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

this is the beginning of a beautiful and stylish friendship! :)

Portuguese Prepster said...

she is fabulous!

Val said...

F A B U L O U S!

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Where does Kate + Deb find their gorgeous, fun loving inspiration at all times? I want some KS swag... send it my way!! Lovely post for a Monday my dear!! xxLRT

ALR said...

Lovely colors. I am digging your new best gal pal.

michelle@decorandthedog said...

So, I'm new to this whole high end designer/fashion stuff. (I live in the middle of nowhere. Uggs are just now cool here. :P). But I've fallen hard for Kate. And now I'll be up all night pondering where she comes up with her magic. Darn you.

emily said...

Can she have 2 best friends?! If so, that would be the shiz! :)

L.A. in the bay said...

oh gosh, her home is amazing!

Anneke at This, That and Life said...

Oh my gosh - you TOTALLY had me cracking up at Dah-ling. Haha!!! Gorgeous and fun! ;-)

classiq said...

LOVE the idea of decorating with trunks and totes. And those zebra prints, gorgeous!
Ada

Meredith said...

OMG! I love EVERYthing about this post- thanks for introducing Deb to me... I cant wait to find more on her, her style is so fantastic.

Hyphen Interiors said...

Haha, she is fantastic! I love everything in those photos. Thanks for pointing her out!

Tori said...

Nice to meet you Deb! Lol