Monday, October 31, 2011

Guest Series is BACK!!!

Did you know that I've been doing this series for almost an entire year??? SO CRAZY!!!

Photobucket 


I didn't think it was possible for it to get any better...but darn it if these gals aren't just so fabulous!!!

So starting TOMORROW, let the fabulousness BEGIN!

Monday:


Suzy from Saved by Suzy!!!

Tuesday:




Maury from A Fabuless Home!!!


Thursday:


Amanda from {RE}cycled consign and design!!!


I'm like, pee-my-pants-I'm-so-excited excited.

I can't wait to see the goodies they have in store!!!

And I suppose we can post a Halloween picture or two for good times sake, and let's go with *klassy* Halloween, shall we???






Have a great Halloween!!!

19 comments:

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

ooh. looking forward to your guests! Love the halloween plate wall.. maybe some year I'll get that motivated :)

Shannon said...

happy halloweeeeeeeenie!

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Looking forward to all the new goodies :@)

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Oooh oooh oooh can't wait to see. Happy halloween!!!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Yay for another round and yay for Halloween1 :)

Alexa said...

Yay! Can't wait for your guests! And happy halloween!!!!

Dusty Coyote said...

LOL the broom poster! I wouldn't mind that year round.

Cassie Bustamante said...

yay! these are some of my favorite blogs!

Lonely Wife Project said...

hell to the yeah!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Happy Halloween, sweetie! Off to check it out now. Oh and you totally guessed my Halloween costume :) xoxo

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Happy Halloween, love :)

Anneke at This, That and Life said...

Yeah! Looks like a GREAT line up - I can't wait either!!!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Yay! I see some favorites and some new to me in your lineup. Looking forward to it!

Punctuation Mark said...

Happy Halloween my dear!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Yaaay!! What a great series it is!!
and those *klassy* halloween pics are marvelous!! I wanna still that pumpkin in the teakettle idea!!
Hope you have a great Halloween, Aubrey!!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Can't wait to see all the guest posts!! Hope you had a wonderful Halloween :)

Unknown said...

Black pumpkins -- love!!! And the poster, but of course. Hope you had a great Halloween!

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

love the plates on the wall!

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

I love your series girly!! And congrats on the year!! Your series of different bloggers/ designers brings so much inspiration to all of your readers! Love! Hope you had a fab halloween! xo