Monday, August 5, 2013

Inspirational Monday

So school starts on Wednesday for my little man.

Whaaaaaaa???

How did that happen??? It's still hot out, which means it's still summer, which means no school, right???

I am, however, pretty proud that I made it all the way through the summer and actually *did* fun stuff with the kiddos, gold star!


This was a good reminder of why I tried not to park them in front of the TV all summer (c;

I've been feeling so tired lately (hmmm, I wonder why??? Oh wait, I'm 7 months pregnant.) and then I don't get everything done that I want to and then I'm frustrated and grumpy.

AKA: I've been kind of frustrated and grumpy.

I stumbled on this quote and it helped me to put things in a little better perspective:


Because trumping yesterday won't be difficult (c;

And this one just made me laugh, gotta love the Golden Girls!


Here's to shopping! Happy new week, y'all.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

You are a trooper! It sounds like you've really tried to do a lot of fun things with your son, while being pregnant. Be gentle with yourself.

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

Here's to shopping, indeed. That fixes everything!

birdie to be said...

I love these quotes! Such good reminders!

Val said...

Such an awesome quote.

Alexa said...

That last quote by Blanche cracks me up! Ah the Golden Girls..