Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Labor Day!!!

There's just something about a holiday weekend, isn't there?

We are actually going to *DO* something for this Labor Day weekend and I'm thrilled that it includes heading to some cooler weather, *SCORE*!!!

And it's supposed to rain a bit, but that doesn't bother me because it won't be 100+ degrees...only the pregnant woman could be happy about a cold rainy weekend (c;

Chillin' with the fam in the mountains = pure bliss 


Labor Day





Happy Labor Day!!!

Hopefully you're not laboring (c;

Linkin' it up!

5 comments:

birdie to be said...

Love all of these picks. Especially the plaid top with those Hunters!

andiabcs.com said...

Gotta love a good pair of wellies! I need to invest in a fun color I think. My black ones are so boring.

Friday's Fancies

Leslie said...

Happy Labor Day! I love that shirt!

Amy said...

Have fun, lady!

Carmel - Our Fifth House said...

I really need a monogrammed baseball cap - how is it possible I don't already have one?!