Monday, August 26, 2013

Less than 60...

I don't know what it is, but something about back to school time just makes me want to shop like crazy (okay, fine. I want to shop like crazy ALL the time, but this makes me somehow feel like it's okay (c;).

Maybe it's because it was always time for the new fall wardrobe for school or maybe it's all the great sales that go on, but my lust list is getting pretty full:





I can't even believe that we've got less than 60 days until this little one makes her appearance...daaaaaaang...it's time to get a move on! On what??? I dunno, but I'm sure I need to get something done before she's here...like hoard sleeping hours like a crazypants (c;

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That leopard clutch is on my wish list too! Obsessed!

birdie to be said...

What a pretty clutch! And I love all your cute baby picks :)