Wednesday, July 31, 2013

For the Birds

Have you ever passed on something and then never stopped thinking about it???

Last year I found this dress for a ridiculously good deal and it fit like a dream:


I don't know what I was thinking, I'm still kicking myself!

Passing up stuff is for the birds.

 Psssh.

I think that's why I have an obsession with finding a bird print dress now (or at least that's what I keep telling myself!).

These are pretty fantastic.
Anthropologie * Boden * Jill Stuart

Any great bird print you've spied lately?

And p.s.- the week is half over! Virtual high five.

4 comments:

The Now said...

Oh...I've done that on so many things and then I go to ebay a year later to try and find it!! I hate that. xoxo

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that first dress is so dreamy!

Jane Craske said...

A pair of todd's on markdown! Years ago and I'm still bitter.

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

Obsessed with the birdy dresses! I love bird print too and I found this KILLER wallpaper I'll need to share with you!