Thursday, July 18, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Summer Sandals!

Summer time, still???

 For another month and a half?!?

Fudge.

This is when it starts getting really hard for us Phoenix dwellers because you realize that even though summer is really only until August for everyone else...it's until the end of October for us...so even though all the retailers are starting to put out those new, shiny fall collections, we have no chance of that for *quite* a while.

Frowny face.

DANG YOU, RETAILERS! 

But I'm pretty sure I could cheer myself up with this summery fun (I do love a flat sandal!):

I think I would need to repeat this arm stack with this one, too:

Kate & Stella 

That Stella & Dot bracelet is a new fave and has been in *heavy* rotation...it's like the smaller, lighter version of my J Crew link bracelet...what's not to L-O-V-E about that???

And speaking of love, we had out anniversary on Wednesday...

(old pic from Christmas...man we need to take more pictures) 

And since we couldn't go out to celebrate until Friday, hubster brought the celebration to the house and made a pregnant lady *VERY* happy.


He knows the way to my heart (c:

Happy Weekend!

Linkin' it up!

6 comments:

Betsy Transatlantically said...

this is the first time EVER I have loved the "save" ones more then the "splurge" ones - you should come shopping with me! haha

happy anniversary :)

birdie to be said...

Love your picks! Both pairs of sandals are gorg! And living that ring stack too!

Rebecca and Lori said...

Love these! Great picks. Happy anniversary!
Lori

Haley said...

We feel your pain here in Texas! Fall starts in late October... I thought everyone knew that. ;)

Have a great weekend lady!

Val said...

Love everything you picked.

merlin said...

Love your picks
didi make up