Saturday, February 5, 2011

The envelope please....

And the winners are...


#6 The Zhush said...
Following and loving these, (and so happy to be a new follower here!)

And

#16  Natalie said...
Definately a follower and would love the brown or pink! I have been wanting to buy these! I hope I win!

Congrats on your spoils, ladies!!!

And thanks to everyone who entered and follows, you all are the *BEST*!!! You have made my week with all your sweet comments and encouragement, especially on my own home post!
And don't worry, I'm pretty sure I will have another fabulous giveaway soon...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Yeah for me and the Zhush! Can't wait to get that pretty bowl in the mail! Thanks Aubrey! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I wanted to know that you won a contest on my blog. Could you please email me at adamaso19@yahoo.com so I can get your address. I tried to email you but the link on your blog is not working!

Ashly
www.ashlymoonwalk.blogspot.com