Monday, June 17, 2013

Lusting Lately...

Merry Monday to all.

Nothing like knowing that you really shouldn't/can't be shopping to *REALLY* make you want to shop, right?

Just the fact that I know I'm only growing and won't be able to wear "normal" clothes for, like, *EVER*...just makes me want to get stuff.

Thank heavens for jewelry and shoes (c;



{One}{Two}{Three}{Four}{Five}

Replacing the yellow polka dot bikini with an adorable yellow polka dot dress...check.

Super cool new baubles that always fit no matter what your belly looks like...check.

The most fantastic printed shorts and shoes...check and double check!


And the moment you've all been waiting for...the winner of the Appliances Online $50 Amazon card giveaway is:

Amy Florez!

Congrats Amy and thanks to everyone for participating in the fun!




11 comments:

Leslie said...

I love that jewelry is always an easy pick-me-up, and I don't even have an exciting pregnancy as an excuse!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

I saw those shoes on Pink Peonies and have been stalking them ever since. Gor.Geous.

Unknown said...

Jewelry is always a good idea AND I lived in wrap dresses when I was pregnant. They looked cute, expanded as I did and then afterwards they deflated as I did too C:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I know what you mean not so fun to shop with a big ass belly but at least I am saving money right?? Thank goodness for shoes, jewelry, purses, and home decor. Love that necklace. Btw what is your due date? How close are we? xoxo

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

Loving! Loving! Loving! All of this hunny! I swear, right now I'm in LOVE with everything that's out there... it's like retail envy! Love what you've picked out my dear... So much love! xoxo

birdie to be said...

I LOVE that yellow dress!

Unknown said...

LOVE those shorts and the shoes!!!!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

love the necklace

Ashley said...

Those elephant shorts are so cute! I keep meaning to pop in Banana Republic and try them on.

Alexa said...

Dying over those fun heels!

Courtney said...

need that bracelet and i'm crazy for the shorts & shoes! i would love to see them together with a white oxford and statement necklace! j.crew never fails

Xo Courtney || ColorMeCourtney.com