Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday's Fancies: May Flowers!

April showers are alright, I guess...but MAY FLOWERS!?! My Fave.

Don't you think I could still fit a pregnant belly into this outfit??? Totes.

And I just can't get over the lovely floral of those shorts...especially in that lovely sunny shade of yellow (c:


Funky Florals





May is pretty much my favorite month EVER...Mother's Day *and* my birthday...all wrapped up in a month that is usually fantastic weather and sometimes they even make my birthday a national holiday (yeah, I guess it's Memorial Day technically, but when it falls on my birthday...).

And to top it all off, this year we'll also be finding out if we're having a wee princess or wee prince joining our family. 

WHEW!

Crazy month, right???

This calls for more fabulous floral inspiration:




1, 2, 3






10 comments:

birdie to be said...

Fabulous top & clutch! Happy Friday!

Blue Dog Belle said...

Sounds like it's going to be a fab weekend!

Kira said...

Love the funky floral

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Love how fun and bright this outfit is!

Val said...

Loving the watch and sandals.

Abby M. Interiors said...

Um...so I feel like a horrible friend because I did not realize you were pregnant! THAT'S THE BEST NEWS EVER! Congrats! And you could rock any outfit your little heart desired. That clutch is killer!
Abby

Unknown said...

I NEED those shorts. Hunting them up right now.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

OH MY...love those shorts!!

Unknown said...

I want that watch...loved the clutch too


iPhone developer

Anonymous said...

Love that bright outfit at the top. You'll totally be able to rock it, no matter your belly!