Monday, April 8, 2013

Stella & Dot and Autism Awareness

When Lauren asked if I wanted to partner up to promote Autism Awareness with Stella & Dot, you know I couldn't say no! 


There are too many people that I hold dear affected by it and I'm thrilled that they are trying to spread the word and help these amazing kiddos.

Lauren asked me to host an online trunk show, so if you are interested in shopping for a cause, and if you're like me, you're looking for any reason to shop (c;...


all pieces from Stella & Dot's line to promote Autism Awareness

They are going to donate a *minimum* of $10,000 to this cause, I would love to see it be so much more!!!

Shopping is never a bad way to start off a Monday, is it? (c:


*I was not compensated for this post and am not associated with Stella & Dot in any way, just love their jewelry and a great cause (c: *



2 comments:

Alexa said...

Such a worthy cause!

Stacey said...

A worthy cause and one close to my heart!