Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday's Fancies, Gorgeous Gingham!

I'm pretty sure gingham is a print that I just won't ever get tired of...I mean, it has to be done *right*, natch...but I just love it!

It's just so versatile...dress it up, dress it down...with jeans, with sequins...you name it, you got it!






One of my all time favorite looks from BEE...it was so unexpected and yet, when I saw it, I was like "DUH! Fabulous!"


What about with shorts??? Well, you tell me (c:



Shorts, Shirt, Wedges, Bag, Bracelets

And a very merry weekend to all you fashion lovin' blog cats (c;


Linkin' it up:



10 comments:

Unknown said...

great outfit! love anything with gingham and scallops!

Cassie Bustamante said...

i love gingham! so classic! i love it in fashion and decor.

Unknown said...

I love all the outfits you picked! I love the navy gingham with the jacket the most though!

New follower,
Britt
yellowumbrelladesign.blogspot.com

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

I'm with you, mama! I'll never get tired of gingham! Such a innocent classic, but me too! I love how Bee through a little twist in with her outfit and that bedazzled skirt! Killer, right? Happy Friday, hotstuff!

A Shopaholic Runner said...

PERFECT! The red scalloped shorts are my favorite! But I am definitely getting a khaki blazer for my black and white gingham shirt!

Baby Shopaholic said...

You have convinced me again! I am going to get me a pink or green shirt!

Rachael {all things beautiful} said...

So gorgeous! Love all the outfits you picked. I think my fave is the blue dress and tan trench coat... so chic. Happy weekend!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt and shorts!! I die!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love your outfit. It's so cute how you put it together :)

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Can we talk about those shorts! Ah-mazing!