Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A kid in a candy shop...

This is going to be a mushy post. You have been warned.


This is a big, fast, sloppy, internet kiss you all of you who read and encourage me on this crazy train I like to call a blog.

***MWAH!!!***

Do you ever just read a comment and it brings a tear to your eye or just a warm fuzzy feeling???

No?!? Oh. Just me then. Why does that *always* happen??? (c:

Well, your comments do and I love it and I thank you for all your blog love and support...

See??? Sticky, sweet mush.




6 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

uhh, i can relate! i have only been doing this for a week and it's love!

natasha {schue love} said...

I love your sweet and mushy post!!! It's so true how it works and we're all lucky to be a part of this wonderful community! :)

Kristine - A Graceful Home said...

I love it, and totally agree! Your comments always make my day! So glad to now be a part of this great blogging world!

Eva said...

Bom dia minha querida amiga, muito obrigada pela força, tuas palavras, já são uma ajuda de incentivo à doação, bjinhos, buenos diasssss

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Agreed. Love your blog, and you always keep me laughing! Big "Mwah" Right back at you! xoxo

Julie said...

Hahah I couldn't agree more. A little mushiness every once in a while is a good thing. Love getting your comments and your blog!

~ Julie