Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Before and After...

Don't you just love a good before and after? Me too...those of you who know me and have read my other blog have already seen my most challenging project: reupholstering a wingback chair myself...but I'm crazy and I actually really enjoyed it. But we are talking about the girl who got Legos for Christmas until I was like, 18, because they knew I liked putting them together. (c: I guess I'm just a project kind of girl.

Before:


After:


I liked that project so much that I thought "hey, why not do things backwards and take on an easier project next???" So I just happened to find this adorable chair as Goodwill and I *love* the lines and detailing on it...so for six bucks, home it went with me.



And then it sat for about four weeks.


Until I decided that it would be darling in my little girl's room...


Some cute, buttery yellow spray paint and some fabric on sale at Hobby Lobby and VIOLA!



Adorable chair for about $10. So great. I'm pretty much just waiting for the next unsuspecting chair to cross my path. Mwah ha ha ha...

No comments: